SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSION
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Due to current financial banking practices in London, UK. The South African High Commission in London UK would like to notify all our clients that with effect from 13th March 2023, the High Commission will no longer accept cash and postal orders as a form of payment for Home Affairs services.
The banking details are:
NAME OF THE BANK: NED BANK PRIVATE WEALTH
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COMMISSION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 93274091
SORT CODE: 16-57-06
REFERENCE NUMBER: SURNAME &FULL NAMES (AS THEY APPEAR ON YOUR PASSPORT/ID/BIRTH CERTIFICATE)
NB: Please be reminded that you will be required to present printed proof of payment on submission of your application.
Your kind understanding in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to your continues support
Corporate Service Manager: London, UK
Date: 07 March 2023
Immigration Services: email@example.com
Civic Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: NEW PASSPORT TARIFFS
1) Adult Passport: £ 58.00
2) Maxi Passport: £115.00
3) Child Passport: £58.00
4) Lost/Stolen/Damage Passport: £116.00
IMPORTANT: PASSPORT NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you that the Department of Home Affairs has outsourced passport services to VFS Global with effect from 01 June 2022. Please book your appointment on the link below:
The following services will still be rendered at the Home Affairs Section of the High Commission by appointment:
1. Notice of birth/ birth registration
2. 1st ID book and ID book replacement (Smart ID Cards are only issued in South Africa)
3. 1st Adult passport i.e. 15 1/2 year olds who have never been issued with an ID book/Smart Card.
4. Amendments i.e. Change of forenames / Change of Surname (NOT due to marriage or divorce).
5. Emergency Travel Certificate
6. Death registration
7. Consent for minor passport applications (For parents in different countries)
The following services are rendered strictly by post:
1. Retention of South African citizenship.
2. Renunciation of South African citizenship.
3. Determination of citizenship status
4. Certificates (Birth, marriage, death, certificate of no Impediment)
For access to forms and guides, please click the button below: